Interior Design for bars, restaurants and hotelsThese types of projects have a short shelf life due to the fickle nature of people in these target markets, so we take time to understand your reasons for the refurbishment.
There is usually a significant investment involved, so we work with you to ensure that the budget and term of the investment are clear and tally with your expected results and investment return.
In some cases we have advised clients to reduce their plans because after analysis, our professional view was that the return would not justify the expense.
Once the refurbishment reasons are understood and agreed, our tried and trusted process takes over.
- Analyse plans and produce detailed budget, room by room if appropriate
- Present detailed budget with story/mood board showing options and variations.
- Agree detail
- Order furniture, fittings and materials
- Install items
- Carry out trades work including joinery, electrics, carpet laying, tiling, plumbing etc
- Finalise with 'sparkle clean'
- Produce snagging list to rectify minor finishing errors
- Present final Actual Cost spreadsheet
If you're thinking about a refurbishment for your premises, you should contact us now.
Back to About Us...